Coding Cheat Sheet Updated 01.2016
Besides E-Sys and the Psdzdata, the cheat sheet is the most important thing to have. It helps you know what values need to be modified in order to code your F30.
Our cheat sheets are always up to date and you can find them in our coding pack with the latest esys and psdzdata.
These are just a few examples of what can be coded on a F30 depending on the modules installed on your car and the build date:
- Enhanced Bluetooth:
- Re-Code for Sports Automatic Transmission (for paddle shift retrofit)
- Disable seat belt reminder sound and warning
- Transfer phone ringtone to the car
- Start the car without holding the brake
- Increase Angel Eyes Brightness even with headlights on
- Close windows, sunroof & mirror from key fob
- Change Mirror Un-Fold Automatically at XX Speed
- Turn off all electronics when driver door is opened after engine stop
- Auto Start/Stop OFF by default or just enable to remember last setting
- Unlock door on engine OFF (1 pull)
- Turn off window roll-ul interrupt
- Change the one touch blink count to as many as you want
- Turn on Brake Force Display on Hard Braking
- Turn off or on the USA Sidemarkers
- Enable Illumination of Exterior Door Handle LEDs when in Reverse
- Add Fog lights or any other lights as Welcome Lights
- Bypass bulb checks for LED bulb replacing of the halogen ones
- Enable Dvd in Motion
- Enable video playing from USB stick
- Enable Side and read cameras to work at all speeds
..and much more!
If you have any coding or retrofits questions/requests please send us a message.